This job is currently Archived,
Warehouse Operations Manager Brooklyn Park United States,
Posted on : 19 September 2017
Warehouse Operations Manager
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Warehouse Operations Manager in our Brooklyn Park, Minnesota office.
Takeda is a global, innovation-driven pharmaceutical leader with 30,000 professionals working together across more than 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put patients first for more than 230 years while we live our values of Takeda-ism Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our mission to strive towards Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Warehouse Operations Manager working on the Supply Chain team, you will be empowered to act as management representative for Warehouse Operations and support strategic plan programs, and a typical day will include:
- This position is responsible for managing and organizing activities encompassing warehousing, transportation, and inventory control of raw materials & chemicals, bulk drug substance and MRO spare parts throughout the plant.
- This position will provide leadership as the management representative for Warehouse Operations.
- The ideal candidate must be able to influence and direct employees and contractors at all levels to ensure all necessary Warehouse Operations are completed on time and safely while following all on site SOPs.
- Responsible for supervision of receiving, storage, internal/external transportation of batch related, miscellaneous, and other materials, and maintenance of GMP compliant warehouse.
- Supervise the daily operations across shift including performance, attendance, and merit evaluations.
- Interact with plant management on operating issues relative to transportation, warehouse, and inventory control that impact plant operations.
- Commit to employee feedback and developmental processes.
- Adheres to corporate trade compliance regarding import/export.
- Maintains department schedules which support production without delays.
- Plan and coordinate efficient transfer of materials and finished products to and from production and warehouse areas.
- Responsible for maintaining proper inventory control procedures and documentation for all raw materials and production supplies and finished product produced, stored, and shipped from the plant.
- Adheres to all environmental, health and safety SOPs, regulatory requirements, equipment, policies and procedures, including any department specific requirements.
- Support plant-wide strategic plan programs and activities.
- Bachelor s Degree and 5-7 years of warehouse experience or High School Diploma with 7-10 years of warehouse experience in a GXP environment.
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
Find a Job Find Candidates