This job is currently Archived,
Warehouse coordinater Junior - Hungary
Posted on : 20 March 2017
In order to strengthen our SCM Team in our company, we are seeking a Warehouse coordinate Junior.
- Understand storage, goods in & goods out strategies
- Learn basic team and individual management techniques
- Learn basic process management techniques
- Understand organizational behavior, learn how to manage it
- Manage projects with gradually increasing size & complexity
- Support continuous improvement of KPIs and improved productivity year on year.
- Learn administration process flows
- Learn warehouse physical processes
- College degree (in any subject)
- At least 3 years work experience (traineeship, internship counts)
- Project experience
- Logistics & leadership experience are assets
- Fluency in English (verbal & written)
- Advanced level Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point, Visio)
- Accuracy, ability to work independently
- With just under 25,000 employees, our company is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years.
- Our company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.