- Responsible for assisting in a variety of warehouse duties, including shipping and receiving, unloading and loading trucks, fulfilling material requests, and keeping warehouse stocked with essential inventory.
- This position is responsible to ensure GxP warehouse activities and functions are completed accurately and on time.
- This position will oversee and monitor the inventory levels and reordering process for alternate locations within the plant and will schedule and coordinate the efficient distribution of products in order to satisfy all departments demands.
- The ideal candidate must be able to ensure Warehouse Operations are completed on time and safely while following all on site SOPs.
- Communicate with customers as required and schedule inbound and outbound freight to comply with warehouse operations and capacities.
- Assist in loading and unloading trucks and maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area.
- Conduct operations in a manner, which promote safety and comply with Federal Drug Administration, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, Department of Transportation and Material Safety Data Sheets standards and company Standard Operating Procedures.
- Compile records of amount, type and value of material or stock on hand.
- Identify and resolve discrepancies in inventories.
- Compile information on receipt or disbursement of inventories and compute inventory balances.
- Resolve routine questions and problems.
- Delegate duties as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required along with a minimum of 3 – 5 years experience working in a GxP warehouse environment.
- English speaking/reading/writing and able to do basic mathematical computations.
- Proficient in warehouse management systems and pc environments.
- Manage multiple priorities in a warehouse setting.
- Prior experience leading warehouse personnel is required.
- Ablity to operate forklift and other material handling equipment.
- Current Forklift certification or ability to obtain required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. ERP system knowledge - SAP preferred.
- In general, the position requires a combination of sedentary work and walking around the cGMP manufacturing facility.
- Must be physically capable of climbing, kneeling, stooping and frequent lifting of 16-30 lbs. Up and down to head and chest level. Occasionally will lift 50 lbs.
- May occasionally work in a clean room environment and wear special garments and personal protective equipment (e.g. hard hats, safety shoes, safety glasses, ear plugs) due to safety requirements in specific areas.
we are driven to improve people's lives
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans. For more information, visithttp://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.