This job is currently Archived,
Warehouse Associate - 1st Shift - United States
Posted on : 05 July 2017
- Our company is a leading global healthcare supplier that develops, manufactures and distributes over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription (Rx) pharmaceuticals, nutritional products and active pharmaceutical ingredients (API).
- The company is the world's largest manufacturer of OTC pharmaceutical products for the store brand market and an industry leader in pharmaceutical technologies.
- This facility spray dries powdered infant formula for the private label market.
- We are currently looking for a highly motivated 1st shift Warehouse Associate.
- Operates material handling equipment to load and unload trucks, stores and removes items in warehouse storage racks and completes required documentation.
- Supports and supplies operations with necessary materials and supplies.
- Maintains clean work environment and ensures proper care of equipment.
- Continuously looks for and helps to implement improvements to the process, productivity, quality and reduce costs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for inspecting, verifying, properly identifying and receiving of inbound materials to ensure accurate inventory.
- Makes arrangement for delivery to appropriate personnel (if applicable).
- Notifies Quality Assurance of inbound materials to allow for QA sampling.
- Signs off on the Bill of Lading at the completion of each unloading.
- Maintains appropriate documentation associated with job duties.
- Capable of accessing required information from SAP and documenting same.
- This includes automated data collection using SAP.
- Maintains appropriate documentation associated with shipments to ensure that orders are properly shipped from the facility.
- Packs and labels individual shipments and prepares approved MSO’s.
- May be required to make arrangements for shipment pick-ups.
- Finalizes and distributes required shipping documentation.
Staging Crew duties -
- Responsible for the entire staging process, to include physical set-up of materials and ensuring accuracy and completion of staging documentation.
- May be required to lead and direct others as assigned to assist in the staging process
Off-site Warehouse duties -
- Responsible for the entire staging process of loads, the unloading and loading of product, and accurate documentation of the same.
- Receives and verifies raw material and components received.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency required.
- Required to operate and handle material handling equipment.
- Strong mathematical skills; knowledge of weights and measures; basic mechanical ability and reading/comprehension skills.
- Requires ability to follow standard work and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Basic computer skills and the ability to navigate through computer based training systems and use in the course of daily work may be required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively as a member of a work team.
- Must meet all locally defined training requirements.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical, Federal Drug Administration (FDA) controlled, other controlled regulatory agencies, or Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) packaging or manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Must be able to stand on concrete floors for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds (22 kilograms) or equivalency frequently.
- Must be able to ascend and descend stepladders.
- Must be able to push or pull up to 900 pounds with appropriate equipment.
- Must be able to stoop, squat, and bend.
- Must be able to frequently reach laterally, and overhead occasionally.
- Must be able to frequently grasp objects.
- Must possess sufficient visual and audio acuity to work safely and accurately in an industrial environment.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week and required overtime through extended shifts and weekends.