Warehouse Assistant Job - Singapore
Perform day-to-day warehouse related tasks such as receiving, sampling, staging, storing, issuing, shipping, cycle counting, pack-out operation, transportation and documents processing related to materials movements.
The incumbent MAIN RESPONSBILITIES:
- Receive incoming materials. Verify incoming materials against the delivery note/document. Stage materials received neatly and transfer to storage locations. Route documents for the materials received to the appropriate departments for further processing. Record and report any variance versus the delivery note/document.
- Assemble and stage materials per production pick list and issue the materials to the appropriate plants. Accurately document all transactions. Input transaction data into the business computer systems and file the documents accordingly.
- Perform pack-out activities and observe the cleanliness requirements in the pack-out work area. Perform sanitation and cleaning of pack-out rooms and isolators. Record and document the operating temperature and relative humidity of the work area. Accurately document the pack-out transactions. Input transaction data into the business computer systems and file the documents accordingly.
- Perform sampling operation and observe the cleanliness requirements in the sampling booth. Perform sanitation and cleaning of sampling booth. Accurately document the sampling operation activities. and file the documents accordingly.
- Assemble and stage materials per the shipment packing list and hand-over the goods to designate freight forwarding agent. Accurately complete shipping document in accordance with shipping instructions. Input transaction data into the business computer systems and file the documents accordingly.
- Handle all materials in accordance to safety, health and environmental procedures with special attention to the handling of hazardous chemicals and store materials in accordance to its controlled storage requirements.
- Operate pallet truck, stacker, forklift and other material handling equipments, as appropriate.
- Conduct inventory counts as required and record the variances in accordance to operating procedures.
- GCE ‘O’ level or equivalent
- 1 year related experience.
- Valid Forklift Driving License.
- Experience and knowledge in materials handling, operating of materials handling equipment, basic safety knowledge.
- Must have good understanding of procedure/ document system used for materials movements.
- Able speaks, read and write simple English; and perform basic mathematics.
Job: Warehousing Job Title:Assoc. Tech, Warehousing
Primary Location: APAC-SG-Singapore-Singapore
Employee Status: Regular
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Packing, Warehouse, Forklift, Manufacturing