This job is currently Archived,
VP Strategic Marketing - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 13 April 2017
VP Strategic Marketing
You develop and consolidate our global position
- Are you ready to take on a leadership marketing role in a company intent on global domination in its field?
- Do you have the B2B marketing experience and proven track record to make our ambitious goals a reality and help us capitalize on the global mega trends in our industry?
Build and drive our global marketing strategy
- As our new VP, Strategic Marketing, you play a crucial role in helping our company achieve our ambitious goal of doubling our business over the next four years.
- To this end, you will develop and consolidate our global position as the strongest and best documented brand in specialty protein for young animal nutrition.
- As a recent change in ownership has resulted in an influx in investments, we have the means, products and determination to succeed.
- Now it is your task to drive top level communication between Sales, Technical Service and R&D functions to deliver customer satisfaction and achieving our strategic aspirations.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Expanding our global presence and ensuring strong brand positioning
- Managing, developing and recruiting for the existing cross-regional marketing team
- Identifying unmet customer needs and developing new marketing concepts
- Develop and implement new tools to support our field sales activities.
- You will join our Global Commercial Leadership Team and enjoy plenty of room for turning new ideas into bold solutions in a company where the route from drawing board to boardroom decision is short and efficient.
Experienced and versatile leader
- You probably hold a Master’s degree in Strategic Marketing or a similar relevant degree, but what’s more important is your well documented, successful B2B marketing experience and strong communication, management and coordination skills on a leadership level.
- You have a proven track record in international value selling and strategy implementation in the animal nutrition industry or a very similar line of business.
- Your command of English is excellent and your communication skills formidable.
- Establishing a new function based on both existing and new functions across the company, you will have huge influence over the development of your own position and of our business.