VP Sales & Marketing - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 13 April 2017
VP Sales & Marketing
You develop and set direction for our sales and marketing efforts
You plan and direct strategic business development
- As the global front runner in animal nutrition,our company is on a worldwide journey of growth and expansion, powered in part by our flagship product.
- Our plant recently added a third soy protein production line, and we now look to expand and improve our sales and marketing efforts. This is where you enter the picture.
- As our new VP Sales & Marketing for the NAFTA market, you hold the overall responsibility for developing the initiatives that will help deliver on our strategy and manage bottom-line responsibility for profitability of sales in the region.
- As a big picture thinker, you plan and direct the strategic direction of business development initiatives, identify, connect and liaise with new business contacts and drive communications to reach new and established customers.
- You lead, inspire and develop an experienced team of feed professionals, including sales managers and animal nutritionists, and engage yourself in developing and implementing a sales excellence program including CRM.
Industry-seasoned professional with strong track record
- You hold a Master’s Degree in Animal Nutrition, Animal Science, International Trade or similar.
- To this, you add at least 10 years of experience from high level management in international sales and marketing of feed ingredients or additives in NAFTA.
- During your professional career, you have amassed an impressive and convincing track record of new business development and key account relationship with top tier feed and integrator companies.
- As a person, you are goal oriented, ambitious and well-organized, and your excellent communication skills make it easy for your audiences to want to follow your lead – whether they are customers, team-members or your peers on the Global Commercial Management Team.