This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Our company is looking for a VP and General Manager who will continue to develop the business and performance of the Egyptian affiliate and manage an organisation of more than 160 people.
- We are looking for an inspirational leader who understands our key mission of Changing Diabetes and Changing Possibilities in Hemophilia.
About the unit
- Our company belongs to Business Area covering Gulf, India and Egypt and is one of the markets identified as a high potential market for long term growth of our company.
- The Management Team consists of 7 head of departments with different backgrounds.
- Together our objective is to drive diabetes and haemophilia sales and market share by improving the treatment options and access to care for patients and ensuring that we have the best people and a strong organisation behind the operation.
- As a VP and General Manager, your key responsibilities will be to lead the development and implementation of ambitious medium term strategies, in accordance with the overall Business Area objectives.
- In addition, you ll monitor the local competitive environment to identify business threats and opportunities and develop business strategies & plans to address them.
- You will establish and oversee budgets, plans, policies, and programs that will effectively implement the business strategies and objectives set together with the Business Area.
- Furthermore, you will direct and support the ongoing development of employees and organisation in line with present and future business needs.
- Finally, you will have to establish positive relationships with external parties, authorities, industry, customers and suppliers, in order to enhance the corporate image and making our company the preferred partner.
- We are looking for a candidate with a University degree in Pharmacy/Business administration/ Marketing/Finance and a Master in Business.
- The ideal candidate would have:
- Min 12 years experience in pharmaceutical industry or related industry like medical devices or healthcare industry
- Minimum 5 years in two or more of the following functions in a sizable organisation: sales, marketing, business development or finance Minimum 5 years experience in heading an organisation with people managers in reporting line Proven track record in creating and engaging and high performing organisation.Knowledge of Egyptian business & regulatory environment would be an advantage
- Should be proficient in Arabic & English
Find a Job Find Candidates