- Administration and maintenance of the worldwide company network infrastructure and VoIP telephone system
- Design and installation of networks and VoIP systems
- Independent execution and documentation of new installations and updates
- Customer service and realization of customer requirements
- Completed higher IT education, as well as relevant professional experience
- Proven experience with networks, wireless and VoIP systems
- CCNA or CCNP certification preferred
- Very good communications skills in English required, German skills advantageous
- Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 34,013.28.
- We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language.