Virtual Desktop (VDI) Engineer Job - Czechia
Have you heard about MSD?
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Please chek our website: www.msdit.cz
For this opportunity we are seeking:
Virtual Desktop Engineer to be part of a high-performing global team responsible for managing Client Engineering and Mobility Services to MSD's large geographically dispersed customers.
You will leverage industry leading tools and processes to provide high quality, reliable, and cost effective virtual desktop services to the global MSD customers
In order to be successful in the position you shall have:
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in support virtual desktops using VMware vSphere infrastructure.
• Proficiency in VMware Horizon platform.
• Good understanding of process automation in VMware vRealize Automation and vRealize Orchestrator.
• Strong skills in developing, deploying, operating and supporting high quality global infrastructure products & services.
• Strong Technical and Analytical skills and ability to adapt and rapidly learn new technologies.
• Ability to take initiative and work with minimum direction in a highly demanding environment.
• Ability to document and maintain Standard Operation Procedures, Work Instructions, IQ/OQ and System Development Lifecycle Management.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Desired Experience and Skills:
• Experience with:
o Microsoft PowerShell scripting language
o Extensive knowledge of MS Windows client os family.
Experience working with a global team.
As our VDI Engineer you will:
• Engineer and maintain the VMware Horizon infrastructure.
• Automate and improve processes using VMware vRealize Orchestrator.
• Develop PowerCLI/PowerShell scripts for Operations teams.
• Take care of virtual desktops deployment templates.
• Work with cutting-edge enterprise technologies such as VMware NSX, UEM and AppVolumes
• Participate in global teams to represent Virtualization Services team.
• Manage relationships with both internal and external product and service providers including the management of service delivery and support.
• Ensure adherence to global standards, policies and Service Level Agreements (SLA).
• Competitive remuneration
• Position in a leading global healthcare company
• Challenging career
• Professional growth based on performance
• Innovative and flexible working environment
• Wide range of benefits
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job: Service Delivery/Management Job Title:Virtual Desktop (VDI) Engineer
Primary Location: EMEA-Czech Republic-Prague-Prague
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Engineer, Animal Health, Virtualization, Engineering, Veterinary, Technology