This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Center of Expertise-Viral Safety
- The Adventitious Agent CoE is a growing functional unit serving global bio manufacturing at our company.
- The CoE creates control strategies, drives harmonization, sets standards and determines best practices to overcome the risks for adventitious viral agent contamination.
- The CoE is also responsible for implementing new rapid molecular based techniques to become a global service test laboratory.
- To be a global leader, stakeholder alignment with R&D, process development departments and operational departments is required.
- Furthermore, collaboration with other pharma companies and authorities are included to maintain subject matter expertise in the field of viral safety of our biological products.
- As team member of the Center of Expertise (CoE) for control of adventitious viral agents you will be responsible for setting up new approaches that mitigate risks.
- You will need to understand best practices of current biological products produced at manufacturing sites worldwide.
- You will stay connected to our R&D departments to align control strategies throughout the products life cycle management.
- You will need to understand international guidance and be aligned with the pharmaceutical and authorities best practice regarding control of viral safety.
- Therefore, you will participate in international Pharma working groups and conferences.
- Based on a Quality Risk Management strategy you will combine the information into new approaches for products and global quality guidelines.
- Analytical test development and testing is a responsibility of the CoE.
- Therefore, you are expected to provide strategic directions for state of the art detection methods.
- You will include your virological expertise throughout all steps in the risk mitigation approaches.
- A master degree in life sciences and specialized in virology
- Work experience of at least 3 years in an industrial environment, preferable in pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrable experience with analytical testing of biopharmaceutical products, preferable molecular testing
- Demonstrable experience with GMP or other quality system regulations
- Accurate, quality- and service-minded
- Teamplayer, independent, flexible and a pro-active attitude
- Outstanding command of the English language (in writing and speaking). Preference for Dutch speaking skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel on a regular base internationally (15%)
- Based in the Netherlands
A good place to work
- Our employees are the key to our company s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Biotech, Operations Manager, Safety, Scientific, Science, Operations, Service, Engineering
Find a Job Find Candidates