This job is currently Archived,
Viral Safety (associate) Specialist Pharmaceutical Operations Netherlands,
Posted on : 22 April 2017
- Our company is working to help the world be well. Through our medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies and animal health products, we work in more than 140 countries to deliver innovative health solutions to patients and animals.
- We also demonstrate our commitment to increasing access to health care through far-reaching programs that donate and deliver our products to the people who need them.
- Our company has a workforce of almost 4500 in the Netherlands at three main sites.
Center of Expertise-Viral Safety
- The Adventitious Agent CoE is a growing functional unit serving global bio manufacturing at our company
- The CoE creates control strategies, drives harmonization, sets standards and determines best practices to overcome the risks for adventitious viral agent contamination.
- The CoE is also responsible for implementing new rapid molecular based techniques to become a global service test laboratory.
- To be a global leader, stakeholder alignment with R&D, process development departments and operational departments is required.
- Furthermore, collaboration with other pharma companies and authorities are included to maintain subject matter expertise in the field of viral safety of our biological products.
- As team member of the Center of Expertise (CoE) for control of adventitious viral agents you will be responsible for setting up new approaches that mitigate risks.
- You will need to understand best practices of current biological products produced at manufacturing sites worldwide.
- You will stay connected to our R&D departments to align control strategies throughout the products life cycle management.
- You will need to understand international guidance and be aligned with the pharmaceutical and authorities best practice regarding control of viral safety.
- Therefore, you will participate in international Pharma working groups and conferences.
- Based on a Quality Risk Management strategy you will combine the information into new approaches for products and global quality guidelines.
- Analytical test development and testing is a responsibility of the CoE. Therefore, you are expected to provide strategic directions for state of the art detection methods.
- You will include your virological expertise throughout all steps in the risk mitigation approaches.
- A master degree in life sciences and specialized in virology
- Work experience of at least 3 years in an industrial environment, preferable in pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrable experience with analytical testing of biopharmaceutical products, preferable molecular testing
- Demonstrable experience with GMP or other quality system regulations
- Accurate, quality- and service-minded
- Teamplayer, independent, flexible and a pro-active attitude
- Outstanding command of the English language (in writing and speaking). Preference for Dutch speaking skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel on a regular base internationally (15%)
- Based in the Netherlands
A good place to work
- Our company is an attractive employer offering interesting opportunities in Research & Development, production and staff departments for an enormous range of disciplines such as biologists, chemists, process engineers, technicians, mechatronic engineers, pharmacists and operators.
- Our company always seeks best-in-class employees at all levels.
- We expect a lot from our people and company has a lot to offer them as well.
- Team spirit, entrepreneurship, integrity, leadership and cross-border communication skills are what company values and rewards most.
- Our employees are the key to our company s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Safety, Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Operations, Service, Science
Find a Job Find Candidates