Video Sub Assembler, 2nd Shift - United States
KARL Storz (company)
To assemble quality endoscope subassemblies while adhering to prescribed standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles various intricate optical and mechanical components.
- Responsible for following prescribed assembly techniques and within assigned time standards to produce quality endoscope sub-assemblies while meeting productivity guidelines.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years assembling miniature precision medical products.
- Must possess ability to understand assembly drawings and written assembly procedures.
- Ability to operate simple to moderately complicated machinery.
- Must have the ability to work with adhesives, solvents, microscopes, small hand and power tools, measurement devices and other related tools and equipment.
- Must be able to work well with coworkers.
About the Company:
As the largest privately held medical device company in the world, KARL STORZ has achieved global preeminence in endoscopes and medical imaging devices used in minimally invasive surgery. Our dedication to employee achievement and development through effective training and our commitment to a workforce that reflects and respects global diversity and the future of the environment have allowed KARL STORZ to serve our customers for over 60 years.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. KARL STORZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability .