Vice President Sales Europe - United States, Netherlands
Do you see it as a challenge to create our European sales organization and be the driving force behind the European market launch of a brand new surgical product line that challenges the status quo in minimally invasive surgery?
- In the ambitious and challenging role of Vice President Sales Europe, you will be the driving force behind the European market launch of surgical method , a revolutionary surgery solution that captures the claimed benefits of single-port, laparoscopic surgery.
- You are responsible for creating and expanding our company Surgical’s market position and for driving revenues of this novel product platform.
- We expect you to build and guide an excellent sales team of clinical specialists and sales representatives with extensive knowledge and experience within the field of general surgery and gynecology.
- You will realize the sales targets and see to successful achievement of our market growth goals in Europe.
- The perfect candidate has an excellent understanding of minimally invasive surgery and a broad international network within this area of Key Opinion Leaders, medical specialists, OR staff and purchasing officers.
- You are able to build strong long term relationships and you are an experienced and results-driven leader who stands his ground.
- Using your excellent commercial skills and combining those with a strong customer focus, you understand how to generate sales growth.
- Our customers consider you as their sparring partner, you actively look for common interests, and you are creative in finding new sales opportunities.
- You are an ambassador in carrying out the organization’s vision, strategy and its ambitions.
- You always strive for the best and by doing so you contribute to the growth of our organization.
Qualifications & competencies
- Master degree in business administration (with a specialization in sales & marketing)
- Extensive knowledge and experience within the field of minimally invasive surgery
- At least 7 years of experience with setting up and managing international sales organizations
- Decisive and convincing
- Self-starter and proactive
- Commercial and customer-oriented
- Enthusiastic and motivating
- Winning mentality
- Comfortable working in an international environment
- A challenging job in an inspiring and rapidly developing high-tech company, where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is one of our most important assets.
- We embrace initiatives, ownership and a strong team spirit.
- By providing freedom, we support you to be creative and to organize the job in accordance with the overall goals of our company.
- We are committed to support your professional and personal development and give you the opportunity to cooperate with talented people.