- Creation of automated and manual test specifications
- Testing on active medical devices or automated test benches including reporting
- Ensuring compliance with testing processes and standards
- Supporting the entire processes in defect management (follow-up, analysis and reporting)
- Cooperation in the further development of internal specifications and quality standards for the verification process
- Providing advice and support in the drafting of functional and non-functional requirements
- Completed degree (Bachelor’s, Diploma, Master’s) in the course of studies of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, Medical Technology or similar
- Several years of professional experience (3-5 years) in the verification of software and /or systems
- Experience in the planning, creation and implementation of automated tests
- Experience with TDD (test driven development), an advantage
- Knowledge about the approval of medical devices (CE and 510(k)), of legal requirements (MPG, relevant standards, etc.) and on the subject of risk management, desirable
- Experience in Agile Methods (in particular SCRUM), an advantage
- Quick grasp regarding complex technical relationships
- Very good mode of expression, both orally and in writing, also in English
- Familiar with standard PC software (e.g. MS Office, Windows)
- Very good teamwork and communication skills
- Joined-up thinking paired with high focus on quality and process orientation
- Independent and autonomous organisational capacity
- Outstanding commitment
Career with a purpose:
- Over 200,000 people across the globe work at our company to provide better medicine for more people.
- We offer you the opportunity to make a difference with your career – and to become part of our impressive growth story.
- Our corporate culture for “entrepreneurs in an enterprise” where you can quickly take on responsibility.
- Profit-sharing, long-term accounts for your future plans and other benefits which meet individual needs.