This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 20 March 2017
- creation of automated and manual test specifications
- Testing on active Medical Devices or automated test benches including reporting
- ensuring Compliance with Testing processes and standards
- supporting the entire processes in defect management (follow-up, Analysis and reporting)
- cooperation in the further development of internal specifications and quality standards for the Verification process
- providing advice and support in the drafting of functional and non-functional requirements
- completed degree (bachelor s, diploma, master s) in the course of studies of Computer Science, electrical Engineering and Information Technology, medical technology or similar
- several years of professional experience (3-5 years) in the Verification of Software and /or systems
- experience in the Planning, creation and implementation of automated tests
- experience with tdd (test driven development), an advantage
- knowledge about the approval of Medical Devices (ce and 510(k)), of legal requirements (mpg, relevant standards, etc.) and on the subject of Risk Management, desirable
- experience in agile methods (in particular scrum), an advantage
- quick grasp regarding complex technical relationships
- very good mode of expression, both orally and in writing, also in English
- familiar with standard pc Software (e.g. ms office, Windows)
- very good Teamwork and Communication Skills
- joined-up thinking paired with high focus on quality and process orientation
- independent and autonomous organisational capacity
- outstanding commitment
Career with a purpose:
- over 200,000 people across the globe work at our company to provide better Medicine for more people.
- we offer you the opportunity to make a difference with your Career and to become part of our impressive growth story.
- our corporate culture for entrepreneurs in an enterprise where you can quickly take on responsibility.
- profit-sharing, long-term accounts for your future plans and other benefits which meet individual needs.
61352 Bad Homburg Germany
Find a Job Find Candidates