Vendor Manager – IT Sourcing (m/f) - Germany
- For our Head Office we are looking for a Vendor Manager – IT Sourcing (m/f)
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with appropriate global and local colleagues across the business.
- Leading sourcing teams to negotiate major IT contracts.
- Identify cost reduction potentials, coordinate, plan and execute internal and external benchmarks.
- Creating effective relationships with vendors that generate value to our operations.
- Managing risks within the negotiation process.
- Ensuring IT process diligence by adherence to financial and legal policies and procedures.
- in depth experience in IT sourcing and vendor management.
- 5+ years’ experience leading IT RFX processes (i.e. Request for Information, Request for Proposal, Request for Quotation).
- Experience working with international IT vendors.
- Superior negotiation, persuasion and writing skills.
- Excellent written and oral English skills; German is a plus.
- Occasionally willingness to travel within Europe (approximately 20%)