This job is currently Archived,
VBHC (RWE)Sr Manager Europe - United Kingdom
Posted on : 01 May 2017
- Our company is one of the world’s largest independent biotechnology companies, with global revenue in excess of $18 billion and over 18,000 employees globally.
- For more than 35 years, our company has pioneered biotechnology breakthroughs, to bring state-of-the-art medicines from laboratory to the patient.
- Our company has not only discovered and developed innovative human therapeutics, but has invested in cutting edge manufacturing capability and support services to deliver these exciting therapies to medical teams around the world.
- To the Director, Value & Access (Solid Line)
- Co-create solutions with EU VBHC leads in brand teams
- Lead RWE/Outcomes strategy and design
- VBHC leads in lead markets to ensure local implementation
- To the EU VBHC lead (Dotted Line)
- Lead knowledge building in VBHC (RWE, Outcomes, Data etc)
- Directly engage Brand Directors on VBHC strategies
- Lead design and support development of VBHC capabilities across EU
- Support design and implementation of VBHC programs in EU
- As a member of the EU VBHC team,
- Leads design of VBHC strategies, process and capabilities (run workshops)
- Support design and development of VBHC strategies in EU brands (esp Launch)
- Supports development of VBHC capability building program EU and brand leads
- Develops key metrics (esp. RWE) to ensure VBHC Shared Value creation
- Leads development of knowledge in VBHC innovation (esp. VA&P)
- Leads development of Value-Based partnerships
- Attend key conferences
- As a member of the x-functional EU brand teams
- Acts as voice of the payer (national, regional and local) in development of Patient Journey insights, strategies and solutions
- Provides expert input into Patient Journey insights development (Payer focus)
- Provides expert in put into Payer Insights development
- Supports development of key value-based partnerships for brand strategies (EU & affiliate), esp payer, system, advocacy
- As a key influencer and support to the affiliate teams
- Partner with lead market V&A heads to develop locally tailored solutions (vs payer segmentation)
- Influence BUDs/PMS in lead markets to tailor local solutions
- Support development of key local partnerships
- Lead for V&A thinking in VBHC/VAS strategies (EU level and for key brands)
- Leads RWE generation for VBHC solutions
- Selects PRO metrics for VBHC solutions
- EU VBHC strategies/services, ensuring V&A requirements are met at EU level, tailored to lead markets
- Payer metrics/RWE methology applied to brands to create real value
- Payer insights to support development of EU VBHC strategies (working with affiliate teams)
- Work with PM to develop “knowledge bank” of VBHC solutions, partnerships, approaches
- Develop quarterly reports on:VBHC progress (working with PM)
- EU policy changes
Competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package including bonus scheme
- University Degree (Economics, Healthecnomics, Business)
- Deep knowledge of Value & Access/Pricing/ HTA
- Proficient in excel.
- Fluency in English, both oral and written communications
- Experience of working with Regional payers in Europe
- Broad understanding of Real World Evidence generation
- University Degree (Masters)
- People management and influencing skills
- 5+ years of RWE, HE, KAM experience with a successful track record
- Technically proficient in Heath Economics, Outcomes Research with knowledge frameworks for qualitative competitive analysis, forecasting and analytical tools.
- Broad knowledge of RW Data sources (EMR, PRO, OR studies)
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in the assigned therapeutic areas
- Design and implement observational studies (prospective, retrospective analyses and cross sectional analysis)
- In depth knowledge of selecting and implementing patient reported outcome measures (PROMs)
- Ability to identify and develop partnership opportunities with external stakeholders
- Knowledge and ability to work well within a matrix environment to influence successful product development and commercialization
- An ability to capture important insights from the marketplace and organisation
- Ability to champion ideas, focus on results and command respect through exercise of sound business judgment and clear decision-making
- Sound interpersonal skills with ability to lead, interact with, focus, and drive consensus among individuals from a variety of cultures, and disciplines (BUDs/BUMs/SDs, sales, marketing)
- Sound communication and presentation skills with an ability to efficiently and productively communicate both orally and in writing at all levels
- Creative and analytical problem solver
- Demonstrates behavior consistent with company’s Values.
- Business professional with capacity to grow and learn, self aware, emotionally intelligent.
- Ability to spot and synthesize relevant competitive information.
- Accurate and organized.