Nature and scope:
- This position will primarily cover Immune system disease commercial strategic mapping, within our for New Medicines (early stage Research) department.
- The incumbent is the primary partner for the Immunology TA team in New Medicines, and is the link between this team, the Patient Value Unit commercial leads for the Immunology indications and Strategic Marketing.
- This position will facilitate the evolution of the strategic path for Immunology, implementing our strategy founded on Patient-centricity.
- Drive the commercial aspects of company Immunology Early Strategy and work in close collaboration with the Immunology Therapeutic area , Research teams and with Strategic marketing.
- Provide analysis and develop opportunities for treatable diseases in Immunology.
- This includes the identification and articulation of the unmet needs, both internal company networks and externally. In addition to this, the incumbent is responsible for insight gathering and subsequent action plans to address these unmet needs through company pipeline (potential) assets.
- Identify and lead commercial analyses for future business development within Immunology.
- Together with Clinical Development, Medical Affairs, Strategic Marketing and Market Access, develop and align customer and patient-centric deliverables, for implementation throughout the organization, such as:
- Experienced Marketing or Medical Affairs strategist, with scientific background, combined with a profound Customer (patient and physician) driven mindset, core experience in strategic mapping, and deep experience in and knowledge of the Immunology therapeutic area.
- Educated to a Masters Level (minimum) within Life Sciences (or relevant professional experience). An MBA is highly valued for this profile
- Possess a sufficient scientific track record and understanding to successfully interface with the Research teams (qualified medical or life science Scientist)
- A confirmed business and /or business analysis expertise
- Both strategic Market evaluation and entrepreneurial skillset
- International experience across different global regions and cultures is a plus
- A profound understanding of Market Access strategies