This job is currently Archived,
Value Added Services Manager - United Kingdom
Posted on : 30 May 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Our company Animal Health is recruiting for a Value Added Services Manager for our site.
- The Value Added Services Manager reports to the Business Innovations Solutions Director and leads the development and delivery of the company Animal Health Chameleon Digital Platform and suite of associated services to meet customer needs.
The main responsibilities of this role is:
- To understand customer added value service needs, the competitive market and industry trends in order to manage and drive ongoing digital platform development to meet such needs
- To manage delivery of the service and support to customers, internal and external
- Prioritization of requirements, resource and budgetary allocation
- Management of other Value Added Services as required (e.g. Business Bench marking Tools for sales team)
- Line management of Value Added Services Support Assistant
- Third party service supplier management and coordination to deliver complex multi-disciplinary services
- Indirect management of support team to deliver high service levels
- Management of training for both internal and external users/customers
- Close cooperation with National Accounts Business Unit (key drivers of Chameleon change)
- To assist Market Insights Manager with reporting of key platform KPIs
- University degree from accredited university
- Experience in managing complex projects
- Experience with digital platforms
- Experience of managing budgets
- Line Management experience (preferable)
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Manager, Marketing Manager, Animal Health, Management, Marketing, Veterinary