This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 04 June 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- This position will provide expert technical support to the Vaccines Integrated Process Team for the Qualification, Validation and Technical activities for Vaccines IPT manufacture meeting the company Priorities of: Compliance, Supply, HPO, Strategy and Profit Plan.
- The Validation Technical Specialist will be required to collaborate with Capital Projects on the qualification of new facilities, utilities and equipment; manage external venders for the provision of qualification services and support the operationalization of the company quality standards with Vaccines IPT.
- Lead and participate in problem solving teams across all areas of the Vaccine IPT (e.g. reliability, Safety, Quality (e.g.CAPA/DN/MDNs etc).
- Lead and close process related deviations and reports.
- Support Operations team to consistently deliver on specific area Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), e.g. EHS metrics, Production Plan, OEE, compliance and team training.
- Protocol/report authoring/execution
- Ensure highest Quality, Compliance and Safety standards.
- Participate and comply with the company Manufacturing Division Quality Management Systems (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant.
- Ensure supply of high quality product through ensuring equipment availability; maximize team member performance through continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Provide technical, process and engineering expertise within a wide range of projects within the IPT, such as the introduction of new equipment and process s.
- Author Change controls and MIDAS documents as appropriate
- Level 8 honours degree in a science or engineering discipline.
- At least 1 years experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment with experience in a Technical role in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to motivate and coach others to achieve results.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and effectively manage time, meet deadlines and produce quality deliverables.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
- Openness to and ability to affect change.
- High personal integrity, credibility and energy.
- Demonstrated ability to be self driven with respect to implementing identified improvement initiatives.
Our employees are the key to our company s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Scientific, Developer, Engineer, Scientist, Pharmaceutical, Engineering, Technology, Science
Find a Job Find Candidates