Validation Labo Equipment (M/F)
With more than 350 consultants, CVO-EUROPE provides expertise in every activity that may affect patient health, product quality or data integrity.
CVO-EUROPE is an international group with business divisions in France, Belgium, Switzerland, and the USA.
• To write and implement some validation documentation (VP, VSR, Risk Assessment, Gap Analysis and Periodic Review) ;
• To review and approve specific qualification and validation documentation (IQ, OQ, PQ, PV);
• The validation documentation to write/review will be mainly for the autoclaves and others equipments ;
• To ensure the correct application of the validation quality systems on the field and to define improvement plan as required ;
• Ensure adequate oversight and follow-up on the validation deviations in term of content (root cause and CAPA) ;
• To support the production & technical services teams in the implementation of the validation activities.
• A knowledge of cGMP and differents regulations related to validation activities ;
• You can maintain and keep up to date its knowledge and experience necessary to the function and you are a good team player in order to success in each validation project ;
• You are mobile and flexible (the company is located on Wavre in Belgium) ;
CVO-EUROPE is an international Leader Company in the Engineering, Validation and Quality sector, which offers you interesting project. A strong corporate culture ensuring a personal and professional blooming and self-fulfillment with overall trainings and a personal career management.
An excellent salary package with lot of extra legal advantages.