Vaccines Implementation Lead - United Kingdom
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- The Implementation Lead is a key customer facing role within the Vaccines Business Unit
- The purpose of the role is to achieve maximised immunisation program uptake, working cross functionally as agreed with the Business Unit Leadership Team
- The Implementation Lead will have shared accountability for the strategic planning side of the business at territory level
- They will be responsible for full implementation of those plans by working closely with internal stakeholders and developing high quality business plans based on local business, environmental and customer needs
- Key focus on a priority National Immunisation Programme;
- Develop & implement a prioritised and bespoke territory plan, based on identified territory requirements for local immunisation implementation programmes;
- Map local needs and priorities and create implementation plan to reduce barriers for our vaccines, improve local policy and relevant public health goals
- Identify and map key stakeholders for territory, including key influencers that impact on both a local and national level;
- Develop a clear understanding of drivers/barriers at territory level, utilise this knowledge to inform plans to maximise opportunities for increased uptake as well as opportunities that will influence both at territory and national level;
- Ensure optimal and consistent market access through effective collaboration with colleagues across the company business;
- Appropriately utilize/manage defined company services and programmes eg commercial programs to demonstrate value;
- Gather, present and interpret health economic data on regional programmes to appropriate audiences to ensure maximum impact of local achievement through national policy development, tender submissions, etc;
- Share best practice across wider Implementation team & other stakeholders, as appropriate;
- Identify, develop and implement high level partnership opportunities and projects;
- Allocate resources appropriately, measure impact, and accurately record information on required documents. Adjust activity accordingly.
- Knowledge of NHS payor, procurement and distribution organisations and stakeholders relevant to Vaccines
- Working understanding of company’s service / support offerings
- Experience in the vaccines sector
- Previous success in developing business opportunities and realising targets
- Knowledge of NHS payor, procurement and distribution organisations and stakeholders
- Experience of working at a Market Access level
- Strong understanding of key business planning principles, metrics and their application
- Communicates candidly - strong verbal, written and presentation skills
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Business & Sales Acumen
- Account Management
- Working Across Boundaries
- Drive to Succeed
- Customer Engagement
- Problem Solving
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Implementation Manager, Pharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical Sales, Public Health, Strategic Planning, Technology, Sales, Science, Healthcare, Strategy