Vaccines and Women’s Health Supply Planner (6 month CPA) - United Kingdom
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- The Vaccines and Women’s Health Supply Planner will work to implement all activities required to optimize the vaccine and women’s health supply and stock management for the UK and to ensure the follow up of vaccine framework agreements in the UK.
- They will be responsible as the single point of contact for all activity through the Commercial Trade Channel, including (and not limited to) Pharmacy partnerships, Home care, distribution, supply and issues and stakeholder management.
Demand and production Planning
- To monitor the impact of Regulatory & Quality Assurance requirements on supply and stock and to proactively find solutions, run monthly demand planning meetings to build and obtain an accurate consensus forecast
- Build and maintain strong commercial relationships across the Supply Chain to enable understanding of wholesaler and customer buying patterns.
- Provide input to strategy in relation to supply chain management. Develop short term and long term supply chain strategy for company.
- Assess impact of commercial deals on demand
- Input into UK S&OP process and contribute to regional brand S&OP meetings as required
- Working with Finance, understand variances and provide commentary to differences in financial and demand forecasts
- Work with global logistics team to arrange delivery slots and Customer Services for creation of SAP sales orders, for the CMU scheduled deliveries.
- Check Stock levels with CMU delivery schedules to ensure availability (reserving stock for the CMU deliveries in SAP if necessary)
- Update CMU delivery schedule sheets, after deliveries and before CMU meetings.
- Coordinate shortage and supply issues and make recommendations on stock release.
- provide proactive communications on stock updates to the market place.
- Participate in the regional demand planners Communities of Practice (CoP) forums and share best practice
- Work with Commercial Trade Channel team to develop automated systems and reduce manual work within the team including developing innovative ways to engage customers with stock updates.
- Create a robust process for demand planning in the private vaccines arena to ensure stock allocation for the UK market in line with the private market strategy.
- Explore all opportunities for innovation in the Route to Customer for the Vaccines and Women’s health portfolio.
Internal Cross-functional working and partnership, and, external customer and stakeholder management
- With the Vaccines Private Key Account Manager
- With the Vaccines Commercial and Pricing team members
- With Vaccines integrated Leadership team
- Women’s Health brand team
- With Strategic Top Customers including Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA), McKesson Celesio and Phoenix.
- With Public Health bodies
Education and Skills Required
Degree qualification (or equivalent education/experience) preferred
Minimum Experience Required
- Proven experience in analysis and intermediate excel skills (Minimum)
- Understanding of the commercial environment in in the Vaccines sector
- Previous experience as Demand Planner or Financial Planner in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Proven experience in decision making and prioritisation.
- Strong influencing skills
- Customer focused
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of the Vaccine supply chain
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of Inventory Management Systems
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time