Vaccine Process Technical Specialist - Ireland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- This position will provide expert technical & equipment support to the Vaccine IPT Processing areas.
- This role will ensure on-going optimization of the process and manufacturing support to ensure the continued manufacture and supply of quality pharmaceutical products in meeting our Manufacturing Division Priorities of: Compliance, Supply, Strategy and Profit Plan.
- The Technical Support role will be required to collaborate, coach and facilitate the IPT team to ensure the effective and efficient on-time delivery of batch production within the IPT area. This requires the delivery of process excellence and reliability across all areas of the IPT.
- Lead and participate in problem solving teams across all areas of the Vaccine IPT (e.g. reliability, Safety, Quality (e.g.CAPA/DN/MDNs etc).
- Lead and close process related deviations and reports.
- Support Operations team to consistently deliver on specific area Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), e.g. EHS metrics, Production Plan, OEE, compliance and team training.
- Protocol/report authoring/execution
- Ensure highest Quality, Compliance and Safety standards.
- Participate and comply with the company Manufacturing Division Quality Management Systems (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant.
- Ensure supply of high quality product through ensuring equipment availability; maximize team member performance through continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Provide technical, process and engineering expertise within a wide range of projects within the IPT, such as the introduction of new equipment and process’s.
- Author/approve Change controls and MIDAS documents as appropriate.
- Level 8 honours degree in a science or engineering discipline.
- At least 1 years experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment with experience in a Technical role in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to motivate and coach others to achieve results.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and effectively manage time, meet deadlines and produce quality deliverables.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
- Openness to and ability to affect change.
- High personal integrity, credibility and energy.
- Demonstrated ability to be self driven with respect to implementing identified improvement initiatives.
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Pharmaceutical, Engineer, CAPA, Supply, Environmental Health & Safety, Science, Engineering, Management, Operations, Healthcare