Vacancy Laboratory Technician Genomics - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Perform experiments of molecular biology and/or biochemistry according to the applicable SOPs (GLP) for example but not limited to: sowing and growing up plants, plant sample preparations, cell extractions, protoplast isolation, tissue culture, DNA/RNA extractions, Chromatin Immunoprecipitation (ChIP).
- Record duly the results of technical experiments, as well as time spend on projects according to company guidelines
- Timely preparation of experimental data in adequate format for reports and contribute to the elaboration of reports and certificates of analysis
- Pro-actively identify deviations to expected results and take initiative on trouble-shooting activities
Who you are
- Experience with the relevant laboratory techniques. Experience with Next Generation Sequencing is a plus.
- Work accurately and precisely
- Excellent organization and planning skills. Constructive, have a supportive teamwork attitude and are capable to work independently
- Eager to acquire and maintain your operational knowledge of molecular and biochemical analysis techniques up to date and where appropriate to enlarge your expertise. Quality oriented and ensure compliance with all existing safety and quality standards in the area of your responsibility
- Fluent communication skills, both orally and in written and are keen to acquire and further develop your report writing skills
- Fluent in English (spoken, read and written)
- Familiar with MS Office