V. Mueller Sales Consultant - Los Angeles - United States
Becton Dickinson (company)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for selling surgical devices to the acute care marketplace within assigned territory.
- Solicit orders aggressively from present and prospective customers utilizing the entire V. Mueller product portfolio
- Involved in the sale of clinically differentiated solutions to include IMPRESS instrument tracking software, surgical instruments, Genesis containers, products and/or disposables
- Meet and/or exceed sales expectations and increase total company market share in assigned territory.
- Partner with other BD sales consultants when and where applicable.
- Seek new customers aggressively and formulate follow up plans for such action as directed by the Regional Manager.
- Develop business plan to be updated quarterly on account activities, programs and targets.
- Satisfy customer complaints in accordance with BD policies and advise Regional Manager promptly of any situation beyond scope of authority.
- Stay attentive to competitors’ products and merchandizing practices and keep the Regional Manager informed concerning them.
- Maintain up-to-date customer account profiles
- Prepare and submit call reports as required by Regional Manager.
- Attend and participates in sales meetings, training programs, conventions and trade shows as directed.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Min 4 years related sales experience (Healthcare sales preferred)
- Acute care and/or Operating Room selling experience preferred
- Strong planning, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Proven industry product knowledge preferred
- Minimal overnight travel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Candidate must live within the assigned territory
Please attach relevant saved career path(s) from the Career Navigator Tool.