This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 20 May 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Lead and provide ongoing coaching and support to the Clean and Black Utility (including the waste water treatment plant) team in resolving operational issues.
- Be an active participant within the Facility Engineering team sharing Engineering best practices.
- Ensure supply of high quality product through equipment availability, maximise performance of Utility equipment and identify / implement continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Sound Engineering stewardship, staffing resource planning, maintenance scheduling and control e.g. shutdown activities, vendor management, change control, Budget control.
- Ensure highest Quality & Compliance standards.
- Attending daily Tier meetings and follow-up.
- Management of day to day operations of Clean / Black utilities including Waste water treatment.
- Coordination of Utility resources, including work planning and scheduling of activities, including training, upskilling and coaching.
- Completes weekly reviews of Utility and Waste water treatment performance and ensures Utilities follow-up actions are completed.
- Coordination & implementation of Equipment reliability and Performance program.
- Plays a key role in energy management on site.
- Responsible for investigating EHS Incident Reports, Quality Incidents and attending and responding to relevant HazOp
- Studies and completion and follow-up of specific risk assessments.
- System owner for Utilities such as Compressed gases, WFI etc &
- Responsible for representing utilities for both internal and external and external audit inspections.
- EHS Standard Owner and SME for assigned standards.
- Delegates for the Facility Management and Utility Lead as required.
- Provide Engineering expertise within the Technology Department covering a wide range of projects such as the introduction of new equipment, continuous improvement to existing processes etc...
- Responsible for supporting a culture of Continuous Improvement by deploying company Six Sigma tools within the Utility area by deploying Six Sigma tools such as: OEE, TPM, MTBR, MTTF, problem solving, energy reduction and Lean principles.
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation (e.g. Engineering, Manufacturing, Process etc).
- At least five years experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment with experience in an supervision of clean and black utilities as well as Waste water treatment plant operations..
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Lean Six Sigma and Lean methodologies and Engineering excellence.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a continuous improvement focus.
- Project Management Experience leading projects
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Engineering: Production, Mechanical, Marine, Process, Industrial)
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or equivalent.
- Desirable project management qualification such as Project Management Professional etc.
- Previous experience at managing teams with responsibility for clean/black utilites or waste water treatment operations.
- Process and technology background: the successful candidate will understand how to drive optimization.
- Demonstrated ability in holding project team members responsible for results and being decisive about non-performers.
- Demonstrated ability to realize improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrated successes in a team environment, such as project teams, Six Sigma team, PITs etc.
- Demonstrated high level of problem solving and facilitation skills.
- Advanced PC skills such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Experience with Management Systems such as PM, EHS, PRINCE, Microsoft PM etc.
- Stakeholder management of multi decision makers, colleagues, peers and cross functional teams.
- Detailed plant and equipment knowledge of Clean / Black utilities and Waste water treatment systems.
- High level of knowledge of Safety, Quality and Environmental requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (includes ability to write standard operating procedures and work protocols).
- Ability to plan, prioritize and effectively manage time, meet deadlines and produce quality deliverables.
- Our employees are the key to our company s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Utility, Engineer, Pharmaceutical, Lean Six Sigma, Wastewater, Energy, Engineering, Science, Management
Find a Job Find Candidates