We are an exciting new company! We are working together to become a credible partner in progressive, non-viral Liver Diseases to physicians, patients, payers and the broader scientific community. As we develop towards commercialization, we are building a global organization full of people who are committed to bringing new innovation in Liver Diseases.
• Provides administrative and analytical support to the VP, Sales as well as additional members of the US sales team including Regional Directors (6) and Territory Business (45) Managers while acting as a liaison between sales and other internal departments and vendors.
• Work closely with various Sales Organization department leadership to perform administrative responsibilities such as presentation slides creation, Excel, Word, forecast budgeting, expense reporting, contracting, and invoicing process as well as other ad hoc administrative requests.
• Develop and distribute Weekly Field Communication including collecting and creating all content for field communication newsletter
• Distribution and tracking weekly call agendas, call notes, follow up items
• Onboarding / Off-boarding up new employees with contact info, IT, HR, equipment, distribution lists
• Collect requests, agenda and communicate Field Visit Tracker weekly to internal teams
• Provide backup support on all field exhibit requests and escalate issues and provide status updates when needed
• Execute contracts track events, guests, ads, exhibit table request related to ALF (American Liver Foundation) Events
• Schedule, agendas, notes, follow up items and escalation issues related to Monthly Field Open Lines Calls
• Liaise with external vendor, invoicing, and budget reporting for Printed Material distribution out to the field force
• Support VP of Sales and Exec Director of Commercial Business Operations
o Book travel, organize schedule (meetings, calls, agendas)
o Follow up items, expenses, other ad hoc projects
o System set up and IT issues
• Work with field and marketing to track and approve material requests
• Field Requests
o Maintain PTO and vacation schedule
o Lost / damaged equipment
o Liaise with home office, follow up and escalation issues
o Commercial Team gifts (birthdays, anniversaries, etc)
o Provide support for PTO requests, leave of absence
o Address changes
o ADP support and tracking
• Maintain Sales Roster by working with Regional Directors, HR and Sales Operations for accurate territory and personnel data
• Fleet administration including vehicle assignments, driver safety program oversight, creating vendor POs and processing invoices
• Track, Communicate and Facilitate processing between internal and external team
o Violations (tolls, parking, speeding), Motor Vehicle Reports, Safety Training, Mileage reporting, Financial Reporting, Accidents, Rental Cars, Recall and Warranty issues, MAP Passports, Vehicle
Ordering, Insurance, Invoices
o Monthly track and approve invoices
o Follow up and escalate outliers and issues
• Gather weekly updates for ‘Field Communication’ based on input from Sales Ops, Marketing, HR, IT and others to keep field-based employees well informed of success stories, upcoming events and
• Onboarding/Offboarding to ensure that accurate documentation is in place, equipment is procured/collected, systems and accounts are (in)activated, and stakeholders are notified of changes
• Sales Training Support includes LMS system administration, assignment of courses, and reporting for compliance audits
• Assist with meeting planning (POs, check requests, print materials, shipping, travel/logistics memos, etc
o Schedule, agendas, notes, follow up items
o Onsite logistics
o National and regional sales meeting support
o Onsite logistics for SLT meetings
• Track Exhibit/Trade Show requests including vendor registration forms, check requests and W9 forms for submission to Compliance and Accounts Payable
• Training Support
o Track and facilitate field required training
o LMS system administration, assignment of courses, and reporting for compliance audits
o Printing requests and requirements
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 2-4 years of administrative and operational support preferably within a sales organization.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Proactive, self-starter who possesses exceptional multi-tasking and communication skills, both oral and written.
• A high level of professionalism, organization, and flexibility are essential.
• This role also requires a friendly, energetic person with high integrity who can represent the management team with professionalism – interacting with peers, colleagues, industry leaders, and corporate executives.
• Must possess excellent organization skills and exercise strong attention to detail.