US Sales & BIO Coordinator - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 18 May 2017
- The US Sales Coordinator is responsible for providing direct support to the Vice President of US Sales as well as other members of the Commercial team.
- Supports and collaborates with others on the team in working towards sales initiatives, while being the front line of contact for Regional Directors and Territory Business Managers.
- In addition, the US Sales Coordinator will have some responsibilities with the contract submission process.
- Participate in ad hoc projects and company team projects as needed and provide back up support to the Executive Administrative Assistant, US Commercial when needed.
- There’s a lot to do – so high energy levels and a great sense of humor will be required.
- Provides administrative and analytical support to the VP, Sales as well as additional members of the US sales team including Regional Directors (6) and Territory Business (45) Managers while acting as a
- liaison between sales and other internal departments and vendors.
- Work closely with various Sales Organization department leadership to perform administrative responsibilities such as presentation slides creation, Excel, Word, forecast budgeting, expense reporting,
- contracting, and invoicing process as well as other ad hoc administrative requests.
- Collect requests, agenda and communicate Field Visit Tracker weekly to internal teams
- Provide backup support on all field exhibit requests and escalate issues and provide status updates when needed
- Execute contracts track events, guests, ads, exhibit table request related to ALF
- Schedule, agendas, notes, follow up items and escalation issues related to Monthly Field Open Lines Calls
- Liaise with external vendor, invoicing, and budget reporting for Printed Material distribution out to the field force
- Support VP of Sales and Exec Director of Commercial Business Operations
- Book travel, organize schedule (meetings, calls, agendas)
- Follow up items, expenses, other ad hoc projects
- System set up and IT issues
- Work with field and marketing to track and approve material requests
- Field Requests
- Maintain PTO and vacation schedule
- Lost / damaged equipment
- Liaise with home office, follow up and escalation issues
- Commercial Team gifts (birthdays, anniversaries, etc)
- Provide support for PTO requests, leave of absence
- Address changes
- ADP support and tracking
- Maintain Sales Roster by working with Regional Directors, HR and Sales Operations for accurate territory and personnel data
- Fleet administration including vehicle assignments, driver safety program oversight, creating vendor POs and processing invoices
- Track, Communicate and Facilitate processing between internal and external team
- Violations (tolls, parking, speeding), Motor Vehicle Reports, Safety Training, Mileage reporting, Financial Reporting, Accidents, Rental Cars, Recall and Warranty issues, MAP Passports, Vehicle
- Ordering, Insurance, Invoices
- Monthly track and approve invoices
- Follow up and escalate outliers and issues
- Gather weekly updates for ‘Field Communication’ based on input from Sales Ops, Marketing, HR, IT and others to keep field-based employees well informed of success stories, upcoming events and
- Onboarding/Offboarding to ensure that accurate documentation is in place, equipment is procured/collected, systems and accounts are (in)activated, and stakeholders are notified of changes
- Sales Training Support includes LMS system administration, assignment of courses, and reporting for compliance audits
- Assist with meeting planning (POs, check requests, print materials, shipping, travel/logistics memos, etc
- Schedule, agendas, notes, follow up items
- Onsite logistics
- National and regional sales meeting support
- Onsite logistics for SLT meetings
- Track Exhibit/Trade Show requests including vendor registration forms, check requests and W9 forms for submission to Compliance and Accounts Payable
- Training Support
- Track and facilitate field required training
- LMS system administration, assignment of courses, and reporting for compliance audits
- Printing requests and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2-4 years of administrative and operational support preferably within a sales organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Proactive, self-starter who possesses exceptional multi-tasking and communication skills, both oral and written.
- A high level of professionalism, organization, and flexibility are essential.
- This role also requires a friendly, energetic person with high integrity who can represent the management team with professionalism – interacting with peers, colleagues, industry leaders, and corporate
- Must possess excellent organization skills and exercise strong attention to detail.