This job is currently Archived,
UI Visual Design Lead (Senior UI Art Director) (f/m) - Germany
Posted on : 18 July 2017
- The Digital Innovation Partners unit is being set up at our company to realize cutting-edge digital solutions.
- Jointly with the company business groups we develop and implement digital solutions @speed and @scale.
- We are driven by creativity and a strong desire to shape the digital future of our company.
- To build up our team, we are now seeking an UI Visual Design Lead (Senior UI Art Director) (f/m)
- As a Visual Designer Lead, you will play a crucial role in setting up our new Digital Innovation Partners unit and actively contribute to the success of the digital transformation at our company. In this challenging function, you will be responsible for defining and developing the visual and behavioral style of our user interfaces and digital touch points – in alignment with the company brand.
- Your initial focus will be to create and direct brand shaping UI look & feels – as well as delightful interactive behaviors for new and unique digital products, services and systems.
- You will be responsible for creating and directing compelling, unique designs for interactive touch points ranging from websites to software applications to consumer electronics.
- As a UI Visual Design Lead you are able to inspire, lead and hands-on develop world-class user interface styles and behaviors that are original, unique and forward thinking.
- Take over responsibility for important projects and shape the future of our company.
- At least 6+ years of professional experience in a leading UI/UX design agency. Brand agency experience is a major plus
- Master’s degree in Interaction Design, Fine Arts, Graphic Design – or an equivalent work experience
- Deep knowledge of the latest visual trends in screen, interaction design and motion graphics, and master all relevant design styles
- Proven and strong ability to implement the corporate identity of global brands in cooperation with brand specialists and interaction designers into state-of-the-art user interface design
- A passion for great work, to design visual and dynamic interface experiences that are elegant yet simple. You understand to define and execute world-class branded appearances and experiences
- Advanced skills in interactive and design tools such as: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, HTML, JS/CSS, Flinto, Sketch, Atomic, InVision, Principle and AfterEffects
- Very strong verbal, written and visual presentation skills in English and German. Strong ability to communicate the value of design within a design and business context
- With just under 25,000 employees, our company is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years.
- Our company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.