Two postdoc positions within ERC project - Belgium
- You will do research in applied mathematics at the Center of mathematical Plasma Astrophysics of the Department of Mathematics, within the context of the ERC consolidator grant BOSS-WAVES.
- You will give exercise classes in mathematics for the courses taught by members of the Department of Mathematics.
- You assist in the guidance of bachelor projects and master theses.
- You assist in the organization of workshops, conferences and other research and teaching activities.
- You have a PhD degree in mathematics, physics, astronomy, computer science, or an equivalent degree with an important mathematics component.
- Experience in performing 3D simulations is desirable.
- You have a very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written.
- We offer a scholarship as a post-doctoral researcher in the Section Plasma Astrophysics of the Department of Mathematics for one year.
- This can be extended to a total of two years after a positive evaluation.