Under the direction of the applicable management, the Trial Project Data Manager (Trial PDM) I is responsible for all activities performed by a Lead and Senior Clinical Data Manager (CDM), a Project Data Management Services (PDMS) Trial Manager (TM), an IVRS Coordinator, an Early Development (EDEV) Project Data Manager (PDM), and/or an EDEV Lead at the study level for China Locally run trials.
At least B.A. or B.S. degree, preferably in Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Biological Sciences, or health care related discipline
Knowledge and Skills:
- Clinical research operation and work experience with external vendor is preferred.
- Four years’ experience in data management, medical research, or database design and development is preferable. Extensive start-up and in-life data management experience is required.
- Knowledge of database structures and available tools to manage, extract, and report data is preferred.
- Fluent Oral and written English language skills.
- Knowledge of applicable regulations and policies.
- Proficient overall working knowledge of the clinical development process.
- Good working knowledge of clinical practice and medical terminology.
- Ability to work cross functionally and as part of a team.
- Be able to work under pressure in a changing environment with flexibility.
- Ability to work independently and accept and act with appropriate accountability with minimal guidance by a manager.
- Ability to coordinate the work of others and influence decision making.
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written) with the ability to communicate with both the technical and business areas.
- Exceptional organizational, problem-solving and negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated excellent project management and leadership skills.
Job: Clinical Data Management Job Title:Sr. Spclst, Clinical Data Mgmt
Primary Location: APAC-CN-11-Chaoyang
Employee Status: Regular
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Medical, Database, Pharmacy, Manager, Data Management, Healthcare, Technology, Management, Data