Treasury Analyst - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
BioMarin is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children. These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options. BioMarin will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
By providing a foundation for all operations company wide, BioMarin’s General and Administrative teams support our mission of providing first and best in class therapeutics to patients who live with rare diseases. Our teams include groups such as finance, legal, human resources, corporate compliance and ethics, and information technology. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
Risk Coordinator, Treasury
- Coordinate activities and data collection for company’s extensive insurance programs.
- Work across functions of the company to gather data required for insurance policy renewals.
- Assist in management of insurance claims.
- Participate on company’s business continuity team.
- Participate in execution of company’s foreign currency hedging programs.
- Coordinate information gathering through various systems, processes and people to ensure accurate capture of company’s foreign currency exposure.
- Manage trade input into the company’s foreign currency trade database.
- Manage and maintain bank account administration activities
- Coordinate across functions to open, close and maintain global bank accounts.
- Maintain accurate records on worldwide bank accounts and coordinate the annual FBAR filing.
- Maintain workflows and user data within company’s electronic banking platforms.
- Coordinate and maintain Treasury department’s filing system in Sharepoint.
- Update and create desktop procedures for Treasury functions
Required/Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Strong organization skills.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven project management experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and keep them on track.
- Ability to partner and influence effectively across multiple functions to gather information.
- Attention to detail in both words and numbers.
- Advanced skills in Excel.
- Ability to enter complex financial details and reconcile the results.
- Ability to take initiative and follow-up on requests independently.
- Ability to reprioritize tasks and ask questions for further clarification as needed.
- Familiarity with legal documents.
- Notary public certification a plus.
- Banking experience a plus
- Experience with insurance/risk management a plus.
- Experience with Oracle ERP system a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.