This job is currently Archived,
Travel & Expenses Specialist - Poland
Posted on : 05 April 2017
- With around 30,000 people working in approximately 70 countries we are a truly global partner for better health.
- Our company is dedicated to pharmaceutical innovation and tackling diseases for which there is currently no cure.
- We are expanding continuously into new fields of treatment and therapy.
- By always putting people first, we empower employees so everyone can develop to his or her full potential.
- We are looking for colleagues with the right skills and experiences to support us in improving the quality of the most precious thing we know: life.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Audit T&E documents (receipts, respect of company policy, VAT)
- Support employees with travelers tools such as Corporate Card Program, Travel Policy and T&E software
- Ensure timely reimbursement to employees in accordance with company policies and service level agreements
- Contact with the internal stakeholders from EUCAN and META regions
- Query management
- Perform regular process controls according to company's compliance standards
What we offer
- Working in an international environment
- Stable work conditions
- Opportunities for professional development
- Benefits package
- Private healthcare
- Language courses and trainings
- Very good knowledge of English
- Other European language would be an asset (Italian/Spanish/French/German)
- Working knowledge of MS Office tools (especially Excel)
- Strong communicative and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with other cultures
- Being independent in performing daily tasks
- Ability to successfully handle multiple tasks, goal oriented
- Eye for detail
- Concur & SAP knowledge would be an asset
- Experience gained in a shared services organization would be an asset (preferred in T&E or accounting area)