TRANSLATIONAL RESEARCH SCIENTIST F/M - France
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We are looking for a TRANSLATIONAL RESEARCH SCIENTIST in order to further advance towards our goal of positioning our company as a significant and dynamic player in Oncology.
- An ideal candidate would meld a deep understanding of cancer biology with experience in translational science to lead projects from preclinical stage to the early stage clinical trials.
- Key to success will be the ability to lead and communicate within a complex multidisciplinary environment.
- Lead preclinical transnational studies on one program in early clinical development phase : provide robust preclinical package to sustain or propose novel clinical studies by identifying innovative therapeutic approaches (drug combination, identification of predictive biomarkers)
- Coordinate external studies done with collaborators (CRO and academic institutes)
- Work in close interaction with clinical translational scientists and clinical project leaders
- Our journey in oncology started in the 90s, a chemotherapy drug used to treat melanoma.
- Currently, there are eight new molecular entities in clinical development for oncology respectively in breast, lung and other solids tumors as well as various leukemias and lymphomas.
- This portfolio of innovative cancer treatments is being developed with various partners worldwide, and includes different class of anti-cancer drugs such as cytotoxics, kinase inhibitors, apoptosis inducers, immune and cell therapies.
- PhD and post-doc in cell biology, with at least 8-years laboratory experience
- Comprehensive and in-depth knowledge of oncology research
- Knowledge of translational research and drug discovery processes
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry would be a plus
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a complex multidisciplinary environment
- Fluent in English