Transition Office Lead Job - Czechia
Have you heard about MSD?
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us using technology.
The Transition Lead is required to manage the Transition Office strategy, ensure the monitoring and reporting of all application developed in Prague and accountable for the execution of a portfolio of work that will support the IT strategies related to Application Maintenance Support and Operations.
The nature of the role will consistently build relationships with business and IT leadership and teams to ensure alignment of business and IT initiatives to deliver a superior level of service. More importantly the successful candidate will be able to establish and embed processes to support IT in the areas of project delivery and change management, this will ensure repeatable processes and consistent, with timely delivery of IT services.
The nature of the position requires excellent oral and written communication skills and proven leadership in complex team situations.
The position will interact with several levels in the organization and will be critical in establishing good relationships with numerous regional and global functions.
Note: MSD is known as Merck in the United States and Canada.
Please check our website: www.msdit.cz
What is it that we would like you to do?
• Provide thought leadership, high-level, and detailed-planning around all competencies to complement and/or extend the Application Maintenance Support and Operations.
• Consult and influence EMEA and GIN@Prague ITLT on how AMS practices are implemented and managed globally.
• Participate in overall AMS demand planning.
• QA the individual initiatives status reporting prepared by the Transition Office.
• Develop and maintain a standard reporting dashboard for the project portfolio.
• Design and manage the Transition Office delivery frame work.
• Drive the DevOps culture and engagement with product teams.
• Drives outcomes; manages communications and expectations with the business.
• Manages annual continuous improvement process.
What we need is a person who:
• Master’s Degree or Bachelor´s Degree.
• Minimum 8 years relevant experience with emphasis on functional and technical leadership.
• Proven business engagement skills, an ability to partner with both technical and non-technical
• Proven experience in a highly complex and dynamic business environment.
• Proven experience in IT Project delivery or governance related roles.
• Strong stakeholder management and engagement skills.
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
• Breathe of business engagement.
• Ability to influence and negotiate.
We will be happy if you know or heard of one of these
• Knowledge of ITIL and Managed Services
• Knowledge of DevOps, Continuous Deployment
• Knowledge of Project Management
We want to know about you. Apply now!
Know anybody who might be interested? Refer this job!
• Competitive remuneration
• Position in a leading global healthcare company
• Challenging career
• Professional growth based on performance
• Innovative and flexible working environment
• Wide range of benefits
Job: Service Delivery/Management Job Title:Transition Office Lead
Primary Location: EMEA-Czech Republic-Prague-Prague
Employee Status: Regular
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Quality Assurance, Supply Chain, Demand Planner, Change Management, Project Manager, Technology, Operations, Management