Transfer Pricing & VAT Assistant (part-time 30%) - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Work in an international and dynamic environment, share our success!
- Our company is a leading player in the fast growing global life science supply industry.
- We are specialized in the development, production and distribution of automation solutions for laboratories in the market segments life sciences, clinical diagnostics and forensics.
- You will have the unique opportunity to make an active contribution to the successful further development of our company by empowering the Finance & Tax Department. To support our Corporate Tax team we are seeking a Transfer Pricing & VAT Assistant (part-time 30%)
- In this function you report directly to the Senior Tax Manager and you will assist to fulfill company's global compliance requirements focused on international Transfer Pricing aspects as well as indirect tax aspects mainly
- For the Transfer Pricing Compliance the position requires in close collaboration with the Tax team an annual documentation of all company entities following the Arm’s-Length-Principles and documentation requirements of the OECD.
- Thus, you will be involved in group as well as industry analysis covering the legal structure, product overview and functional operations of entities within company Group.
- Furthermore, you will ensure centralized work streams for company global transfer pricing documentation and support tax audits abroad on the topic of transfer pricing.
- As an outgoing person you are comfortable working in close contact with cross functional teams abroad, coordinating certain declaration needs of our subsidiaries.
- You will be also involved in managing daily local VAT and cross-border VAT matters ensuring that our company subsidiaries are VAT compliant in the way they report and operate company supply-chain and its indirect tax impacts together with the Tax team.
- We expect you to be the interface between the SAP team and the Tax team supporting continuous improvements for automated implementations.
- You will be involved in first evaluation of new VAT flow within the principal structure, finalize it together with the tax team and check the correctness.
If you are a student of law, business administration or economics, if you are interested in learning and understanding how transfer pricing and VAT Compliance is handled in an international company, if you are fluent in German and English and if you feel comfortable in an ambitious and trustful environment then please don’t hesitate and send us your complete application