- With around 30,000 people working in approximately 70 countries, we are a truly global partner for better health.
- Our company is dedicated to pharmaceutical innovation and tackling diseases for which there is currently no cure.
- We are expanding continuously into new fields of treatment and therapy.
- By always putting people first, we empower employees so everyone can develop to his or her full potential.
- We are looking for colleagues with the right skills and experiences to support us in improving the quality of the most precious thing we know: life.
- Work in an international environment
- Stable work conditions
- Opportunities for professional development
- Benefits package
- Private healthcare
- Language courses and trainings
Scope of responsibilities
- Receive and process purchase requests from countries across Europe through the eProcurement system
- Support users with eProcurement systems and processes (e.g. supplier creation activity)
- Work closely with Strategic buyers to ensure that global procurement policy is executed
- Drive automation and process simplifications in operational procurement (triggering catalogues, improvements resulting in higher efficiency of the procure-to-pay process)
- Generate compliance reports and recommend measures to improve the compliance rate
- Work closely with Accounts Payables and the master data management
- Provide pro-active feedback on how to improve the process and drive continues improvement projects
- Support local sourcing projects when required
- Background In Procurement and/or experience in BPO/SSC would be an asset
- Bachelor’s degree required, business major desirable
- English is a must
- Ability to work in an international team-based environment, intercultural skills
- Self-motivated, organized, able to prioritize work