This job is currently Archived,
Training Lead - Ireland
Posted on : 04 June 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- The successful candidate will partner with the Operational Excellence team on site in developing a Culture of continuous improvement, with a specific focus on Training and Development. The candidate will be a system owner (Site Learning System) in driving improvements and compliance in a proactive manner.
- They will act as an internal consultant (matters relating to training compliance and employee development), as site representative working in a collaborative manner with other sites on Learning & Development programs to share and drive best industry practice.
- They will lead and manage change within existing Learning and Development Team, whilst continuously driving corporate compliance.
- Bachelor degree in Business or a related discipline
- At least 5 years experience in a similar or equivalent role.
- Considerable experience and critical skills in their area of expertise that add value to the business; ideally in a manufacturing, preferably GMP setting.
- Experience in change management and leading a team in developing a culture of continuous improvement would be advantageous.
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.Our company will not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies / search firms under any circumstances.
Job Segment: Curriculum, Training, Consulting, Animal Health, Change Management, Education, Operations, Technology, Veterinary, Management