This job is currently Archived,
Training Coordinator - Professional - ISOtrain - India
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 02 February 2017
- We use our skills, dedication & ambition to help people with diabetes.
- We offer the chance to be part of truly global work place, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Are you a person with innovative thinking and proactive attitude with continuous improvement as one of your career objectives?
About the department
- Our department was established in May 2015, with a purpose of delivering services related to quality processes such training coordination and document handling (SOPs) to various internal clients within the company.
- The main purpose of our existence is to provide superior service to our stakeholders consistently and add value to the processes in terms of standardization and efficiency.
Drive maintenance of ISOtrain modules, courses and profiles in ISOtrain according to local ISOtrain strategies.
- Assign and maintain local ISOtrain courses, modules, curriculum
- Create/maintain rosters, Job codes, profession codes
- Liaise with business area super user for any assistance and support on ISOtrain.
- Support the stakeholders on training administration and maintenance tasks in ISOtrain.
- Perform peer review as and when required
Deliver ad-hoc training reports/analysis on ISOtrain status
Responsible for timely delivery of scheduled and ad-hoc reports as per business requirements.
Support knowledge management for ISOtrain
Stay informed and up to date about the use of ISOtrain by participating in workshops and meetings.
Stay updated about news, events etc. published on the ISOtrain Support and Training Globeshare web pages.
Precision and Uncompromising on Quality:
Work performed by the ISOtrain team has significant influence/impact on business and any quality error might lead to compliance issue.
Therefore, precision, accuracy, and high quality are imperative.
Develop a business understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and NN compliance requirements.
- Act independently.
- Provide consistent high quality deliverables.
- Ensure assigned tasks/projects/activities are well planned and executed with strong sense of ownership
Capacity and Back-Up Training:
Ensure that there is proper back-up for all the assigned work tasks Provide on-the-job training and potentially act as a buddy for new colleague
Drive Simplification and Efficiency:
Demonstrate ability to assess existing processes and identify and make suggestions for processes optimization.
- Ensure proactive and regular communication with stakeholder concerning status.
- Raise red flags if necessary to avoid any unforeseen developments in planned activities.
- Identify and report potential compliance risks and provide recommendations to mitigate.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of overall work experience
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in training co-ordination or administration.
- Ability to analyse data sets
- Advanced excel skills
- Experience in training administration department is an added advantage
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
- Proficient with PC-tools, extensive knowledge of MS Office
Personal skills & Competencies:
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal relationship
- Commitment to quality, lives up to NN values of being accountable, ambitious, open and honest, & innovative
- Being curious, asking questions, eager to learn
- Strong analytical skills, ability to prioritise and multi task
- Pro-activeness, self-motivated and team player