Training as a Biological Technical Assistant (m/f) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
- Will you soon have completed your school education and are you looking for meaningful vocational training with a future?
- Then find out whether Training as a Biological-Technical-Assistant (m/f)may be something for you. Learn and expand your horizons.
- Besides general subjects, we will teach you the theoretical foundations in the fields of molecular biology, biotechnology and chemistry.
- Your training program will also include English, as you will grapple with technical literature in English both during training and later at our company in order to inform yourself of the latest developments in research.
- A major focus of your training will likewise be placed on practical lab exercises – from precise pi-petting and producing histologist sections to sterile working.
What you have to offer.
- Graduated with at least a school leaving certificate (GCSEs) or an equivalent recognized qualification
- Enthusiasm for natural sciences
- Great dedication and passion to take new paths with us
- Good english skills
- Quick perception and good observation skills
- Reliability, accuracy and flexibility
- Has this training program caught your interest?
- We offer you diverse and practical training, in cooperation with our strong partner.
- Moreover, we will provide you with a scholarship to ensure you have no concerns regarding financing your training.
- We will pay you EUR 500.00 or EUR 900.00 each month, depending on your living situation.
- And as if that weren’t enough, we will offer you an opportunity to continue your career with us as BTA (m/f) after successful training