Training & Learning Administrator (m/w) - Germany
KARL STORZ is one of the world’s leading suppliers of medical equipment for minimally invasive surgery. Since its beginnings in 1945, KARL STORZ has established itself worldwide as an international and highly regarded company in the production and sale of medical instruments and devices. Not a giant on an international scale, but leaders in matters that count: creativity, versatility and competence.
The family-owned company KARL STORZ applies tradition and experience to think about tomorrow, today. The company caters for future trends with sophisticated products, services and processes that systematically support our global activities. Our commitment to performance and professionalism means we can guarantee both user and patient the ideal solution. In doing so, we secure and create top-quality jobs in all our corporate locations.
To strengthen our Team Organizational & Leadership Development have a vacancy for a/n:
- Administration and maintenance of the Learning Management System (LMS) (SuccessFactors / SAP)
- 1st Level Support for KARL STORZ users
- Explore, identify, and resolve system issues (Troubleshooting)
- Interface to HR, IT and other departments as they utilize the LMS to assign content to employees
- Collaborate and coordinate LMS system activities with North American team members
- Training and support of LMS administrators at European subsidiaries
- Create system reports, system analysis
- Support for change management activities
- Employ a systems thinking approach to the LMS and other integrated systems
- Positively influence the use of the LMS throughout KARL STORZ
- A successful completion of a Distance Education and Online Learning, Information Systems, Education Systems, Instructional Design or other relevant degree program. Or a completed vocational training in the technical – end user support field, e.g. As a systems administrator / education technologist
- Experiences in the creation of e-learning modules and PowerPoint presentations as well as in the application of learning methods is an Advantage
- Experience working with SuccessFactors LMS and MS SharePoint
- Excellent German and very good English skills required
- Commitment, quick readiness and curiosity to go new ways
- Enthusiastic personality with a strong communication skills and high social competency
KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG · Human Resources/Personalabteilung
Mittelstr. 8 · 78532 Tuttlingen · T: +49 7461 708-8297
Please apply online.