Training & Learning Administrator (m/w) - Germany
- Our company is one of the world’s leading suppliers of medical equipment for minimally invasive surgery.
- Since its beginnings in 1945, our company has established itself worldwide as an international and highly regarded company in the production and sale of medical instruments and devices. Not a giant on an international scale, but leaders in matters that count: creativity, versatility and competence.
- The family-owned company applies tradition and experience to think about tomorrow, today.
- The company caters for future trends with sophisticated products, services and processes that systematically support our global activities.
- Our commitment to performance and professionalism means we can guarantee both user and patient the ideal solution.
- In doing so, we secure and create top-quality jobs in all our corporate locations.
- To strengthen our Team Organizational & Leadership Development have a vacancy for a/n: Training & Learning Administrator (m/w)
- Administration and maintenance of the Learning Management System (LMS) (SuccessFactors / SAP)
- 1st Level Support for company users
- Explore, identify, and resolve system issues (Troubleshooting)
- Interface to HR, IT and other departments as they utilize the LMS to assign content to employees
- Collaborate and coordinate LMS system activities with North American team members
- Training and support of LMS administrators at European subsidiaries
- Create system reports, system analysis
- Support for change management activities
- Employ a systems thinking approach to the LMS and other integrated systems
- Positively influence the use of the LMS throughout the company
- A successful completion of a Distance Education and Online Learning, Information Systems, Education Systems, Instructional Design or other relevant degree program. Or a completed vocational training in the technical – end user support field, e.g. As a systems administrator / education technologist
- Experiences in the creation of e-learning modules and PowerPoint presentations as well as in the application of learning methods is an Advantage
- Experience working with SuccessFactors LMS and MS SharePoint
- Excellent German and very good English skills required
- Commitment, quick readiness and curiosity to go new ways
- Enthusiastic personality with a strong communication skills and high social competency