This job is currently Archived,
Training & Development Manager/Senior Manager Mississauga Canada,
Posted on : 01 May 2017
- This position is responsible for enhancing Marketing and Sales Effectiveness through the design and implementation of Training initiatives linked strategically to the long-term commercial business needs.
- Support Business Units through the design, development and facilitation of sales representative training initiatives including but not limited to POA Meeting workshops, follow up, and measurement
- Develop and deliver comprehensive product launch training plans, leveraging Global learning and performance resources
- Manage and facilitate the new hire learning journey for new Biopharmaceutical Sales Representatives
- Support the annual Learning & Performance Functional Planning Process
- Participate fully as a member of the Commercial cross functional team
- Share Best Practices, participate fully in Global Learning and Performance initiatives and help establish a High Performing Learning & Performance team
- 3 years Pharma/Biotech Sales experience
- Bachelor s degree
- Training experience in the Pharma/Biotech industry
- High standard of Technical Training and Development skills (Value Be Science Based)
- Communication and Facilitation skills (Value Communicate, be accountable)
- Project Management and Impact & Influence ( Value Works in Teams)
- Competitive Mindset ( Value Compete Intensely & Win)
- Achievement orientation (A Leadership Attribute Delivers Results)
- Previous Specialty Sales Training experience
- Experience in the following therapeutic areas: Cardiology, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Dermatology, Oncology
- Experience leveraging technology for effective virtual training is an asset
- Previous experience leading cross-functional teams an asset
- Marketing experience is an asset
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Our company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users.
- Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process.
- Reasonable accommodations are available, upon request, to facilitate the equal participation of candidates with disabilities, should you be selected for an interview.
Find a Job Find Candidates