Training and Development Consultant in PS - PS People & Organisation - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Are you passionate about training and learning?
- Would you like to play a key role in ensuring that employees in the Product Supply (PS) division of our company have the right competencies?
- Are you experienced in developing and implementing effective training concepts and activities?
About the department
- You will be part of the Learning and Competence Development team in PS People and Organisation.
- You will be joining a team of 13 highly engaged training consultants, specialists and project managers who are responsible for developing and implementing effective training concepts and learning activities across a global manufacturing organisation.
- We own the training concepts in PS, and our goal is to ensure effective training and competent employees across the organisation.
- As a Training and Development consultant you will drive the implementation and continuous improvement of shop-floor training concepts and activities across Product Supply.
- This involves supporting the organisation in their ongoing implementation of existing training concepts and optimising these according to organisational need.
- It also involves teaching training and learning concepts to relevant stakeholders in the organisation.
- We aim to use a range of different training formats, and you will be at the forefront of ensuring that we can deliver effective training in new ways.
- Therefore, you will also design and implement new learning concepts and activities which are aligned with business needs, and you will drive learning and development projects across the global Product Supply organisation.
- You are experienced in designing and delivering shop-floor training solutions.
- You have comprehensive knowledge of a range of training and learning methods and know how to apply these to meet business needs.
- Moreover, you have solid experience in driving organisational development initiatives and strong project management skills.
- You probably have an academic background within Adult Education, Learning, Psychology, HR or equivalent.
- Learning and Development experience from the pharmaceutical industry would be an advantage.
- As a person you are pro-active, flexible and solution-oriented, and you take pride in delivering high quality work.
- You have an eye for presenting complex knowledge and tasks in a simple manner.
- Moreover, you are a team player and know how to build strong working relationships with all types of stakeholders.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and you are fluent in written and spoken English.
- We strive for excellence.
- As a world leader in diabetes care and a major player in haemostasis management, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy,
- We offer our employees opportunities for continuous growth.