Trainee trademark and design attorney - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
What you will be doing
- As a member of the team you will collaborate on cases involving big clients right from the start.
- Our client portfolio is very diverse and consists of multinationals and large and medium-sized Dutch and Belgian companies with a worldwide portfolio.
- The focus is on a wide range of cases, from protecting a wastebasket design to registering the trade name of an international DJ.
- As a trainee, you have regular contact with clients, and you are expected to build your own client portfolio under supervision.
- It is your task to ensure that the rights granted, after they have been registered, remain protected.
- In the event of infringement, you advise the client on how to act. During the day, you work on opposition and infringement procedures for multiple clients.
- Consequently, it is essential that you can switch smoothly between various cases and that you can get to the essence of a file quickly.
- A recently completed academic degree programme in Dutch Law, specialisation Intellectual Property Rights;
- Willingness to take the Benelux Trademark and Design Attorney training;
- Excellent command of English and Dutch, in speech and in writing;
- Commercial insight, highly developed analytical skills, good business sense, service-oriented, meticulous, ability to switch proactively and quickly between activities.
What we offer
- Our company offers excellent employment benefits, including attractive bonus and pension schemes, training opportunities, the possibility of broad personal development.
- You will start with a limited contract of one year with the opportunity of a permanent contract.
- We offer a full-time position (38.75 hours per week).
- Additionally, we expect you to work at our office at least once a week.
- At the office, we provide informal get-together, fruit, an extensive lunch buffet, and a chair massage during working hours.
- You will work in a close team with the nicest colleagues, good administrative support and an inspiring team leader.