Trainee IT Systems Support - France
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The trainee will report to the IT Project Manager and participate in all the support, installation, documentation and maintenance of the infrastructure and computer and telephone architecture.
- He / she will work in a small international IT team to provide services locally to all employees of the company, mainly by providing a high level of support for standard and business software - including remote PC hand-over (" (Software, drivers, patches and upgrades, etc.) and hardware (servers, PCs, laptop, printers, Lan Wan network equipment, hardware for Video conferencing as well as telephones, etc.)
- Diploma level Bac +3 / 4 degree in the computer field or equivalent level of professional experience.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and circumstances as well as assertiveness and resistance to stress are required.
- The candidate must be able to carry out several missions simultaneously, be "customer service" oriented and solutions focused.
- A good level of oral and written English is a plus.
- You have the following technical knowledge: