Trainee IT Project Manager (m/f) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Perform conceptual systems and data architecture design work
- Design and Develop worldwide IoT Solutions
- Coordinate global projects in the IoT environment
- Execute implementation projects on a global scale
- Be a project team member in innovative IoT –Solution-Projects
- in close cooperation/alignment with our internal digital innovation partners
- Collaborate with peers in other business groups
- to leverage knowledge on IoT/Digitization
- Support our global digital growth strategy through shaping digitalization within the BG IMT
- Successfully concluded study in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- max. 2-3 years Business experience ideally already first experiences in digitalization Projects
- Skills in agile development methods and scrum experience
- Joy working in an international team
- Intercultural Experience
- Fluent in German and English
- Customer oriented thinking and working
- Creative as well as structured and analytical way of working
- Willingness for global Business trips
- We are one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for over 165 years.
- We develop and distribute lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
- Working on challenging tasks and taking over leadership positions at our company Group requires personal experience, insights from the company and a profound network.
- In order to develop further your time as a trainee will be placed on a broad, solid foundation. Building a great network as well as international experiences and variety are guaranteed in our Global Graduate Program.
- The program lasts 15 months and is divided into several assignments, at least one will be spent abroad.
- We offer you a permanent contract and the chance to get acquainted with topics involved in your future role across different disciplines and departments.