- Our company is a global company driven by proud and committed chemists.
- With our historical anchorage in Europe, our products serve diversified markets worldwide, from consumer goods to energy, with one main aim – to improve quality of life and customer performance.
- The drive to achieve our aim has resulted in 90 percent of our revenue being generated from businesses that are among the top three global leaders in their field.
- Our company has 13 Group Functions : Finance, Human Resources, Legal, Sustainable Development, Communications, Government & Public Affairs, Industrial, Research and Innovation, Purchasing and Supply Chain, Strategy, Marketing & Sales, Intellectual Assets Management and Multi Business Unit Commercial Network.
- Act as an internal IFRS consultant on a variety of transactions.
- As such, the IFRS Desk works with a multitude of departments, including Mergers and Acquisitions, Treasury, the Business Units, GAR, Accountants, Tax;
- Ensure IFRS compliance of material contracts/transactions, so called Complex Contracts;
- Discuss IFRS positions with the Group Auditor;
- Provide IFRS trainings to the above mentioned departments;
- Implement new IFRSs and update the financial reporting guide;
- Assist in preparation of financial reporting.
- Confirmation procedures on Complex Contracts. Complex Contracts require in-depth analysis and include leases, derivatives, etc
- IFRS 16 (Leases) implementation project
- Preparation of IFRS presentations
- Preparation of quarterly interim financials to be published as part of the press releases
ASAP, for 6 months period minimum to 1 year
- Young graduates / last year students of Master degree in Business Administration, Economics, Management or similar orientation;
- Language skills: English (very good). Additional languages, especially French or Portuguese, are an advantage;
- Team player, result oriented, curious, open minded, rigorous and discrete. Experience Entry level (0 to 2 years)